In continuation to "Clean Reefs" campaign by HEPCA's team in to clean dive sites in Hurghada, Safaga, Wadi Elgemal that started in March 1st. 2020, HEPCA is organizing a dive clean-up in Marsa Alam during the month of July.
For all professional divers who wish to volunteer in the underwater clean-up, or the beach clean-up volunteers to mark below locations and dates on their calendar;
- Sharm AlFogera, Saturday 4th of July, 2020.
- MArsa Aslaya, Saturday 11th of July, 2020.
- Gabal Al-Rosas, Saturday 18th of July, 2020.
- Samadai Albar, Saturday 25th of July, 2020.
- Abu Tondoba, Saturday 1st of August, 2020.
- All participants (divers and none divers) should be resident of Marsa Alam.
- All divers should bring their own diving gear except for the tanks.
- All beach clean-up volunteers should wear sun screen and a hat, we provide you with gloves, masks, and garbage bags.
- Please keep a distance of 1.5 meters from others and wear your face masks all the time.